About Together Center & the Campaign
Together Center envisions a healthy, housed and thriving community where people easily access a range of compassionate supports in one location. Together Center makes lives better by helping people find the assistance they need. We do this by co-locating a large array of human service programs and affordable housing on one campus and connecting people to these and other resources. We build a collaborative and knowledgeable association of service providers working together to empower people and our communities.
Together Center is leveraging its land equity and partnerships by joining with affordable housing developers to create a campus for whole-person health, housing and human services on our existing site in Redmond, WA. The new campus will include an expanded Together Center with 49,000 sq ft of space for modern, welcoming spaces for community members and human service providers; and add 80 units of housing dedicated to people making 30-50% of the Area Median Income; 200 units of housing dedicated to people making 50-60% of the Area Median Income; and an underground parking facility.
We’re launching Together Strong: The Campaign to Transform Together Center with a goal of raising $7M by the end of 2023. With the money raised through this campaign, we’ll fuel the total transformation of our aging space and create a modern, efficient, and integrated facility designed to improve housing stability, promote personal agency, elevate health equity, and deliver essential whole-person support across our community.
The Campaign Manager is an estimated three-year contracted role (annually reviewed and renewable) that assumes primary responsibility for supporting the organization in carrying out a capital campaign. The Campaign Manager reports to the CEO and works closely with professional Campaign Counsel and Campaign Committee Chairperson in setting up systems, implementing strategies and management plans to effectively coordinate campaign responsibilities.
- Maintain a 0.80 – 1.0 FTE schedule, as determined by CEO
- Manage daily operations of the campaign in coordination with the CEO
- Work with CEO, Campaign Committee Chairperson and Campaign Counsel to set campaign priorities and activities
- Implement strategies for cultivating and securing gifts of all levels from individual donors including personal solicitations, major donor events, and direct mail
- Coordinate the development and timely submission of campaign proposals to private funding sources and foundations
- Maintain a personal portfolio of major gift prospects
- Manage prospect portfolios, including the CEO’s portfolio of leadership and major gift donors
- Assist volunteers, board, staff, and committee members to identify individual prospects, including scheduling and basic prospect research
- Serve as liaison to campaign volunteer groups, including but not limited to Together Center Board, Capital Campaign and Community Outreach Committee, and Communications Committee and work with leadership to coordinate activities including minutes, notices, support materials, and follow-up
- Manage and produce Together Center Capital Campaign communications including donor communications in coordination with Communications Committee
- Prepare campaign reports and records as needed
- Work with CEO and accountant to manage the campaign fundraising budget
- Other duties as assigned by CEO
- At least three years fund development experience including campaigns and donor solicitation
- Experience with accurately maintaining portfolios of donors, including developing donor strategies and making personal individual solicitations
- Experience in effectively raising money from individuals and private sources
- Experience organizing, coordinating and working with board and volunteers
- Experience utilizing a CRM to track donor relationships (Salsa experience preferred)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong budget development and management skills
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office and internet research
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively in a team
- Flexibility and sense of humor a must!
Together Center deeply values diversity, equity and inclusion; and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Together Center does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, or veteran status. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and organizational need.
Contract position annual compensation: $65,000-80,000, DOE
Please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 31st, 2021.