Become A Donor
Support Together Center
Please consider donating to Together Center in one of these ways:
- Give Online - Visit our online donation portal to donate your dollars quickly and securely. You select either a one-time gift or make a monthly recurring contribution.
- Use your checkbook - Writing a check is simple and direct. Send checks to:
16305 NE 87th St, Suite 110
Redmond, WA 98052
- Donate stock - This is a smart way to give as you can claim the market value of appreciated securities as a tax-deductible contribution (as opposed to the cost basis). Read more about how to transfer stock HERE.
- Multi-year pledge - contact Anna at TogetherStrong@TogetherCenter.org or (425) 558-9144.
- Estate giving - Leave a legacy through a bequest, charitable trust or gift annuity.
Questions about giving? Contact Anna at TogetherStrong@TogetherCenter.org or (425) 558-9144.
Together Center is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, EIN #91-1508791. Donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Other Ways To Give
Volunteer Your Time
Together Center does not currently have volunteer opportunities but to find one of our onsite provider partners accepting volunteers, simply click "Community Service Hours" or "Volunteer Hours" on our agency directory.
Together Center does not accept donated items but some of our onsite provider partners do. Each provider partner has different needs during different times, and we recommend reaching out to the agencies directly to ask about their current needs. If you have something specific you'd like to donate, you can always call 425-869-6699 and our Community Coordinator can help match you to an agency that might need your items.